Tuesday, June 18, 2013

S'mores Bars

How in the world have I not blogged about these bars? They were so delicious- and I don't even like s'mores very much. We went camping with our friends last month, and the week before we went, we had them over for a planning night. Really we just played games and ate delicious food like usual, but we spent a little time planning the supplies and food for our trip. 


The camping trip turned out incredibly fun, even though it was rainy and chilly the whole time and we mostly just sat in the tent playing even more games, and eating even more food. Can you tell what we like to do? We roasted a few s'mores over the campfire, but I still think these bars are the best s'mores treat I've ever had. They even have cookie dough- so how could they not be amazing?


The recipe is from Amandeleine, and I don't even know what else to say about them. They're crunchy, gooey, deliciously chocolatey s'mores bars! These were amazing, and since I rarely ever make a dessert twice, next time I'm craving s'mores I think I'll definitely go for some Reese's peanut butter cup s'mores from The Recipe Critic or night owl s'mores treats from Real Mom Kitchen. So many wonderful desserts to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment