Saturday, March 21, 2015

Roy's Video Post

We've taken a few videos of Roy (mostly from Shenli's much superior phone!), but I have been too lazy to upload them thus far. I was going to post most of them, because I figured we took good videos. But holy cow, I went back and watched them all, and they are boring!! I guess that's because at the beginning, even just seeing Roy smile or move his head was exciting. But now that he moves and makes all sorts of noises, the early stuff is so dull. So these are just some of the more exciting movies lately.

Roy giggling. He used to do this so rarely. But now he does it constantly, even when we're not tickling him!

This is Roy's 'dinosaur face' (no reason why I call it that). He wrinkles up his nose and sniffles.

Roy eating cheerios. This wasn't his first time eating (that was boring), but now that he has eating relatively down, it's so fun.

He LOVES the kitchen for whatever reason. He screams and laughs while scooting around it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment