Sunday, November 30, 2014

Roy's First Haircut

Everyone we knew told us not to cut Roy's hair. But seeing it every day, it was driving me crazy! My doctor told me many people give their babies buzz cuts as early as two months old, so I wasn't too worried about cutting his hair. My sister Alexis held him while I used our trimmer (6 all over, then a 3 on the bottom and around the ears to get rid of the mullet :D). He screamed the whole time and so I didn't spend enough time making it even. But I think it looks a million times better! It took some getting used to, but now he looks so grown up and adorable. Gone is the CRAZY hair! When I look back on pictures, especially the one below from right before we cut it, I can't believe we even let it grow that long. It was insane, but now I love it!


Before 

After!

He wasn't too thrilled

Finally big enough to wear the onesie I made for Shenli!

Thanks Becca for the adorable onesie!

No comments:

Post a Comment