Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pinterest Challenge

This is my first link party...thing. I usually never participate in all of the many fun blog things that I see every day, but this one really appeals to me. For the Pinterest Challenge, we pick six pins to do over the next six weeks. I have so many early pins that I just can't find an excuse to do, so here are my choices! By the way, I think six weeks ends on April 2nd. I better get working!






1. This outfit is pretty simple, but it has jewelry! I want to learn to accessorize better.
2. I've pinned several recipes for chewy granola bars because I love them so much. It's about time I actually made them.
3. Deep cleaning schedule- I'd love to get in an actual routine for cleaning and doing the deep stuff a few times a year.
4. The waterfall braid- I've wanted to do this ever since I first saw this braid, but I've never spent the time to actually research and try it.
5. I currently have 5 Martinelli bottles...just hanging out in my closet. Maybe I can turn them into something I'd actually like to have around the house.
6. I'm most scared for this pin- refrigerator oatmeal. Sometimes it sounds so delicious, and sometime I get kind of grossed out by the thought of cold oatmeal. I guess we'll see what I actually think after making it!

So there it goes. Six pins in six weeks. I'm super excited!

Sisters Share It All: Pinterest Challenge

2 comments:

  1. I love that lace top! What a darling outfit.

    Thanks for joining the fun with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, I love reading your blog. I think you deserve a good cut of steak, too, though. You are worth it!

    ReplyDelete